Our King size offers all the support you need for up to three adults. If planning to share your hammock space frequently with a close friend or loved one then the King size is made for you. The tight weave will make the material appear solid when you lay in the hammock. If looking for the best overall value in comfort and size then the King size is it.
Cotton hammocks are the softest and easiest to sink into of the bunch. They stretch and mold to your body. Although delicate, these hammocks will provide years of comfortable wear if hung undercover. You can hang them in an open area, but to avoid colour fading and deterioration just unhook them when not in use, easy to do with our tree straps.
- Catalogue colour as pictured.
- Hand woven with our Cotton String.
- Includes free carry bag
- King Size holds up to 250 Kilograms
- Bed stretches to up to 2.5 mt. wide
- Bed length 1.9 mt
- Overall length from loop to loop 3.9 mt
- Hanging distance around 3.35 mt
- Free Shipping Australia Wide.
- Ideal to hang with a pair of tree straps, a pair of ropes, hooks or using a hammock frame.
- Made in Mexico supporting the tradition of weaving hammocks from home.
- 12 months Guarantee and 30 days return policies.
Mayan Legacy Brand. Making hammocks since 2002.
Australian Family business.
Service Posted for delivery Delivery by (business day after posting) Regular parcel Within metropolitan areas of capital cities, or within the same city or town or environs 3-4 days Between a metropolitan area of a capital city and country locations 3-4 days Between country locations 4-5 days Sending parcels to other states Service Posted for delivery Delivery by (business day after posting) Regular parcel Between Melbourne / Sydney; Melbourne / Canberra; Melbourne / Adelaide 3-5 days (between metropolitanareas) Melbourne / Brisbane; Melbourne / Tasmania; 4-8 days (between metropolitan areas) To other interstate locations Please ask at your local